Dressing Up for a Night out in Sydney
No night out in Sydney can be done properly without the right clothes. If you are travelling to Sydney to experience the nightlife, then make sure you pack some fancy clothes before you leave, or head out to enjoy the great shopping around the CBD. Ensure that you book accommodation near the city, so you don’t have to travel very far, after you have had enough at the bars and nightclubs. Most of Sydney’s best bars are located not far from each other, and you cancatch taxis easily, from onecool nightspot to another.
Here are some of the popular party areas in Sydney:
- Kings Cross– The wilder side of Sydney can be found here, but it has a good mix of restaurants and nightclubs.
- The Rocks– What was once a poor part of colonial Sydney is now home to some of the city’s finest eateries and bars.
- Sydney CBD – The CBD houses a lot of the city’s entertainment and offers a wide selection of restaurants.
- Surry Hills – Home to a number ofhip bars and eateries, andit is also very close to public transport.
There are manyother suburbs around Sydney that you can enjoy unique eating experiences and a great night out, but the inner-city area has the most style.
Choosing the Right Dress Style
Dressing for the event is key in Sydney, so if you are going to go to a relaxed bar, then dress appropriately. However,if you are planning to go all out, you better get the right outfits. You can shop atPitt Street Mall in the city to find some of the best clothing boutiques, from small designers to big-name fashion houses.
There are also lots of great boutiques selling hot nightclub fashion.
When heading off to the beach,you can try shopping around Bondi, and then hit the sand after. If you want original designs, head to Surry Hills,which has plentyof small shops with trendy fashion. If you are a guy and are going out with your girlfriend, make sure you also have flowers at the ready to make it a fun and romantic evening.
Accessorising Your Clothes
If you are booked into one of the best restaurants in Sydney, then you will want something fancy. So get that diamond ring, bracelet or necklace on, before you head out. For more relaxed settings, choose bright, funky jewellery that will match your outfit.
Hottest Bars in Sydney
Staying in some Inner Sydney apartments or hotels is a great way to enjoy a good night out drinking, and not having to go far to get to bed. With the bars and nightclubs open till very late, you can stay out all night, and findlots to do and see in the city.
Here are just a couple of thehottestbars and nightclubs to get down and party hard in:
- The Ivy – One of the biggest and fanciest nightclubs in Sydney. This has been patronised by many celebrities as well.
- Oxford Art Factory – This is a very cool place to hang out, and it is near a lot of other bars on Oxford Streettoo.
Remember to have a safe night out, and to enjoy yourself in Sydney’s wide variety of bars and restaurants.